The best in monitored fire alarms give you an upgrade in performance as well. Modern implements not only detect smoke, they will also perceive climbing heat levels. When they are set off, your monitoring team is immediately notified. They can even be set to deliver updates directly to your mobile device.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Dothan?
When a crisis strikes, you will have a lot to do simply making sure your family members are secure. Having a contingency in place that will instantly confirm the alarm and contact emergency responders on your behalf is merely an intelligent move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Dothan:
- Excess heat or smoke is observed, and your alarm sounds
- Your connected home security system alerts your around-the-clock monitoring professionals immediately
- You are reached to confirm the emergency and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring staff aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you verify the fire, they will alert emergency services in an instant
These steps, from the setting off of your component to the dispatch of first responders, take place rapidly. As you collect your loved ones to exit the premises, emergency professionals are probably already answering the call. When you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these benefits:
- 24/7 protection regardless of your location
- Greater chance of fast response times from emergency services
- Committed monitoring agents who will know which component was triggered
- Having a sense of security knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s wise to know that catastrophes can take place at any time. Imagine unwittingly leaving a candle burning when you leave for the night, and a pet is able to push it over. While this situation may seem unlikely, it can happen. If it does, you’ll be shielded with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Dothan, it’s the right time to equip your property with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll provide integrated fire alarms and other safety devices in your customized plan. When you go with around-the-clock monitoring, your property will be protected constantly, irrespective of where you are. Start on your modern smart home today by dialing (334) 378-2166 or filling out the form below.