How does home monitoring work in Dothan?
After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Dothan home monitoring works
If you select 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts at all times. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your residence or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Basically, you may equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security devices. This gives you more than simply a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you during your time of need.
Defending your property, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more essential when a crisis happens when you’re at work or traveling. Think about your flood alarm going off or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to heed the alert of the loud siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Dothan home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All signals and communications go through this important, centralized command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your smart home monitoring representatives
- 2-way audio capability allowing you to speak directly to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to request assistance with any type of issue, including medical problems
If you’re unable to find your phone when a crisis occurs, you can still speak with your support team directly through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Dothan security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and order a completely connected Dothan smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We know the importance of monitoring which is why it comes with our core packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, call (334) 378-2166 or fill out the form on this page to get started.