After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Dothan home monitoring works
If you select 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts at all times. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your residence or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Basically, you may equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security devices. This gives you more than simply a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you during your time of need.